WITHOUT A RING
Before making that name ring purchase whether it’s for yourself or for another person dear to you,
it is important to know the right ring size.
5 simple and Easy Steps need : Marker & Paper & Ruler & Scissors
1. we start in cutting a strip of paper about 15 centimetres long . and about 1 centimetre wide.
2. Wrap the paper around your finger , around the widest part of the appropriate place. this will be at a joint, but it may be in a number of locations and may change from finger to finger. You can use an old ring to help find the widest spot .
3. Mark the other end of the paper that meets the taped end. the point where the paper overlaps and (form a complete circle).
4. Using a ruler, measure the length of the strip of paper from the starting to the end look on the paper end find your nearest ring size in millimetre or inches.
5. Find the closest measurement on the size chart to determine your ring size.
With An Existing Ring
Use this chart to find out whats your ring size.
Measure your finger at room temperature as the heat and cold can cause your fingers to swell or constrict. do it at the time of day when it is the largest. Fingers are smaller in the morning so it’s best to measure your finger at the end of the day or late afternoon.
We suggest that you tape the two meeting ends together, so it forms a paper ring. Once done, try to put on the paper ring to your measured finger and try to remove it. we also recommending to do this kind of measuring at least twice or 3 times to make sure you got your ring size perfectly .
Feel free to contact me for any questions about the sizes.
I will be happy to help you find the perfect size for your perfect ring.
If This Article Was Helpful Please Don't Forget To Share :-)