USA Name Necklace | Frequently Asked Questions

Read all our Answers Related to most Questions regarding Custom jewelry, Personalized name necklaces and shopping online 

Usa Name Necklace FAQ:


FAQ : At this page you can find the most Frequently asked questions our customers asked us , please don't hesitate to contact us if you did not find the answer you were looking for Frequently Asked Questions:




How to place an order ?


It’s Easy & Fast To Place Orders At UsaNameNecklace.com Ordering on USA Name Necklace is easy and safe. Once you have found the item you would like to purchase, click on the “Add to cart” button to place it in your Shopping Bag. Follow the directions through the checkout process to complete your order. Your order will not be placed until the very end of the checkout process when you will be asked for your credit card information. Please feel free to Email us with any special requests or questions Contact us




What size chain should i choose?


Chain length size chart

  • Children 4-12 years of age, please order 14"
  • Teens & average size adults wanting below collar bone length, please order 16"
  • Mid-chest length, fuller necks, please order 18"
  • Large people, or a longer necklace Please order longer 20"
  • We Got 22" chains as well!
Please read all about Chain size here




What size ring should i choose?


Before making that name ring purchase whether it’s for yourself or for another person dear to you, it is important to know the right ring size. ​Read more about our Size Ring Click here




Can I order my necklace with special characters (numbers,marks)!@#$%?


We can produce most special characters like @, &, $,* ,#, ... You can enter all special characters when placing your order. Feel free to Contact us for any other request.




Are all your Custom jewelry made from pure silver or gold?


YES! Usa Name Necklace Carry 2 types of metals

  • Pure Gold
  • Pure Sterling silver
And like any Reliable honest trustworthy jewelry factory with experience goldsmith's can blend and mix the purity of these metals to all sort of gold karat. USA Name necklace Goldsmith's offers : All Our Name Collection or Any kind of Custom Jewelry on our store are all TOP notch high quality jewelry. Stamped by genuine certificate trademark registered worldwide by the global community. 14 karat jewelry will have a signature behind every pendant. If you order a Name necklace, we also got a stamp on the chain clasp and lock. Our standard signature stamp of purity will be : 14K or 585 or 0.925 14K & 585, or simply “585.” This stamp refers to the amount of gold in the alloy per 1,000 units. 14K gold contains 58.3% pure gold, or 583 grams per thousand, and as such uses a “585” stamp to show its purity. 0.925 or 925 : Silver Sterling is the jewelry quality standard in the United States and most world markets. It is an alloy of 92.5% of pure silver (1,000) . The remaining 7.5% is usually copper though it is sometimes other metals such as nickel. JUST SO YOU KNOW. USA name necklace silver and gold plated jewelry names & necklaces all are NICKEL FREE. Nickel allergy: an itchy rash that appears where your skin touches a usually harmless substance.associated with earrings and other jewelry SHOP NICKEL FREE JEWELRY ON USANAMENECKLACE you will not find nickel on your jewelry.




Shipping methods?


USA Name Necklace Shipping methods and Estimated delivery dates are simple fast safe, read all about our shipping & production times here Note: Shipping times may be delayed due to COVID19




Tracking information is not updated?


USPS If you're seeing this message : “USPS delivery status not updated” then this means your tracking information is not updated. usa name necklace adds tracking a day after your order was placed , but your order still in production read our handling times here. Once your order is ready it is scanned though, usually it can take up to 24 hours to be updated on the site. If there is no movement within a week, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Representatives via live chat here or by mail. UPS The moment UPS gets your jewelry. usually it can take up to 24 hours to be updated on the site. then every scan they do will show up immediately .UPS well known regarding their strong tracking information. read all about shipping here




World-wide shipping?


Yes! we ship where ever you ae, If your country is not listed at checkout, please feel free to contact us. Please note that we are not responsible for any local taxes or customs fees that might be imposed by your country.